1. is Miss Nicaragua 2003 your International Economics professor. Badass.
2. can you simultaneously be in a city and on top of a active volcano.
3. Boys can be your best (and only) friends and your worst nightmare (although this is debatable, as I’m sure it’s not only Nica.)
4. Is it acceptable to go out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then out to dinner on Sunday….
5. are classes the most haphazard thing in the world, with homework being “find the person with the right paper who went to go get things photocopied.” (this might just be UAM though…actually it is probably just UAM)
6. can you meet people from the school 45 minutes away (Ave Maria!), Germany, and Switzerland and have them be more fun and better friends than the people at your school.
I’m sure there are more, but I can’t think of any right now as I have class in 15 minutes! Me voy!